Digital Phone Systems
A Digital Phone System Offers Many Advantages
Clarus Communications is proud to offer both Mitel and Panasonic Digital Telephone Systems in the Nashville area. Both of these telephone systems offer advanced functionality and features and have proven to be highly-reliable with our customers. Both Mitel and Panasonic are highly successful telecommunications companies, offering state-of-the-art functionality that guarantees reliable performance for our clients.
Mitel Digital Phone Systems
Mitel Digital Phone Systems have a wide variety of IP phones, conference room phones, digital phones, digital consoles, and peripherals, all of which are suited to meet the demanding communications needs of today’s diverse business environment. Having one of the industry’s most comprehensive selection of digital telephones solidifies Mitel’s reputation in the telecommunications industry. In addition, user friendly interfaces allow your employees to quickly and easily utilize Mitel’s advanced and flexible features.
Here are just a few of the many benefits offered by Mitel Digital Telephone Systems:
- Increased Productivity – There are many advanced features on Mitel digital phone systems that allow your employees to work much more efficiently. Because Mitel offers a multitude of advanced features, such as unified messaging and automated attendant, efficient call handling has never been so easy. One of the most often used features, known as Presence, allows employees to route callers to any telephone that they’re near, whether they’re in your offices or at a remote location.
- Cost-Efficient – The initial investment in a Mitel Digital Telephone System is significant, however, in the long run, utilizing just one network, for both voice and data, reduces your overall costs and is especially Benefical for businesses that have multiple offices.
- Enhanced Productivity – Successful business owners are constantly looking for ways to make their employees more efficient. With Mitel’s advanced call handling capabilities, inbound callers are routed, quickly and easily, through the system, to reach the appropriate individual or their voicemail box, where they can leave a detailed message.
- Improved Customer Service – Utilizing Mitel’s fflexible automatic call distribution feature, inbound callers can be routed to a customer service mmember, quickly and seamlessly. This feature also allows your company to present a more professional appearance to your customers.
- Improved Remote Access – More and more companies are seeing the enormous benefits of utilizing a remote workforce, who work from their homes, to provide customer service. Advanced and flexible features in the Mitel Digital Phone System include Hotdesking, Teleworking and Twinning. Twinning, for example, prevents important calls from being missed, and gives your staff the freedom to move around the building, where they can take the call from any digital extension.
In addition to providing sales and service, of Mitel Digital Phone Systems, throughout the Nashville, TN Metro area, Clarus Communications is also proud to offer Panasonic Digital Phone Systems to our customers throughout the Nashville region.
Panasonic Digital Phone Systems
The Panasonic telecommunications brand has become known for its quality and reliability. Panasonic digital phone systems are the perfect solution for small business customers, who need a reliable, cost-effective phone system, for their business.
Panasonic has been a world leader in the business telephone industry for more than 25 years. The latest product suite offers high quality telecommunications solutions for a variety of business applications, from simple single line phones to advanced IP based Network Communications Platforms, able to handle call routing for multiple locations.
Panasonic Digital Telephone Systems are designed to grow your business and provide cutting edge communications, within your company. With many options available, Panasonic Digital Telephone Systems provide advanced features, such as automated attendant, voicemail, and unified messaging. There are also many compatible digital devices, so that you can feel confident that your Panasonic Digital Phone System will meet your business needs, now, as well as allow for future growth and flexibility. Whether you need a phone system that is capable of handling VoIP calls for a small number of employees, or one that can facilitate communications across multiple locations, a Panasonic Digital Phone System is one of the most sound investments you can make, for your business.
We invite you to contact us, today, and learn more about the digital phone system offered by Clarus Communications. With representatives in Nashville, Tennessee, our sales and service is unparalleled in the greater Nashville Metro area.